Eureka! Midori 3 Tent
Accepted Payment Methods:
Tucked neatly in your backpack, the Eureka Midori 3 tent has more than enough room to accommodate three people or two people and your pooch. Designed to withstand both favorable and unfavorable weather during the three seasons, the Midori features a V³ tent System that boosts its ventilation, volume, and versatility for a more comfortable experience in the backcountry.
• PU-coated fly, wall, and floor and fully taped seams ensure Mother Nature doesn't put a damper on your backpacking experience
• Durable construction and tough aluminum poles provide a solid tent to use while you car camp or venture into the backcountry
• Two doors supply easy in-and-out access while front and rear vestibules offer plenty of extra space for your gear, hiking boots, and booties
• Midori has ample room for three people or two people and a big dog
• Weighing in at 6.5 pounds, the Midori works great for campers who aren't too concerned about weight but who still want the option to hike in a little
• V³ Enhanced tent System boosts the Midori's ventilation, volume, and versatility, which enhances its utility and overall comfort in the backcountry
• Vertical Strut Vestibule creates a unique aesthetic in the tent's fly and increases vestibule storage volume and overall tent ventilation
• Vectored fly-to-tent body pullouts increase tent stability and enhance ventilation by maintaining the fly-to-tent body gap which is especially notable in wet conditions
• Vectored fly-to-tent body pullouts attach to the tent body via a lightweight grosgrain webbing, toggle, and O-ring assembly which aids in the tent's overall stability
• Included gear loft (Dimensions: 21 x 27in) stashes your headlamp, book, tunes, and other small essentials when not in use
• Four pockets (one on each side of the door and one on each tent side wall) stash your beanie, toothbrush, toothpaste, and other items that you need readily accessible
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet