Eureka! Amari Pass Solo Tent
Accepted Payment Methods:
Eureka Amari Pass Solo Tent
The Eureka Amari Pass Solo tent is an excellent value for a backcountry tent. It is a great Solo backpacking tent and is totally waterproof. At 3Lbs. 10oz. it can be used for base camp, car camping or backpacking. The V3 enhanced tent system gives you a vertical strut vestiblue pole that gives you more room for storage, the Vectored Fly to tent body pullouts enhance ventilation and the Ventilation if further enhanced by hooded fly vents and mdes panels in the tent body. What all this means to you is very little condensation even in humid conditions.
• V3 Enhanced tent System: Venting, Volume, Versatility
• Venting: 1 hooded vent in fly
• Pockets: 2, one on each side of door
• Vestibules: Full V3 front vestibule
• FLY: 68D 190T Polyester Taffeta 1800mm
• FLOOR: 75D 190T Polyester Taffeta 1800mm
• FRAME: 8.5mm aluminum
• WALL: 75D 190T Polyester Taffeta
• MESH: 40D Polyester no-see-um
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet