Rutland 1/4" x 2" Hex Starter Rod, use with 1/2" Drill
Accepted Payment Methods:
• This Rutland Hex Starter Rod measures 1/4 in. x 2 in., and is made of sturdy steel construction.
• This hex starter rod can be attached to your own electric 1/2 in. drill, and allows you to connect to almost any TLC torque lock connector rods for whatever your application might be.
• Some of the various uses for these connector rods is they can be attached to tile breakers for those tough clay tile breaking jobs, or they also come with brushes or a series of loops and chains for tough creosote cleanup.
• 1/4" W x 2" L hex starter rod.
• Steel construction.
• For use with almost any 1/2 inch electric drill.
• Connects the drill with almost any TLC torque lock connector rod for various applications. - Ship Weight: 3.00 lbs.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet