Climbing Technology Click-up Delay Device - Gold
The Click-Up Belay Device, made by Climbing Technology, marks a new era in the vast world of sport climbing belay devices. With the characteristics of both tube and assisted braking style devices, The Click-Up pays out rope and takes in slack smoothly while ensuring the climbers safety in the event of a fall. The Click-Up utilizes a design that allows the belay-biner to move into a position that stops the rope from running through the device after it has been weighted. The belayer can easily control the speed of the rope while lowering the climber just by the amount of pressure they apply on the body of the Click-Up. Especially suitable for beginners.
• Weight: 115 grams
• Rope: 8.9mm - 10.5mm
• CE and UIAA Certified EN 892:2004
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet