Hammock Bliss Sky Tent 2
Sky tent 2 is a revolution in the making, bringing hammock camping to a new level of comfort and convenience. Sky tent allows you to stay dry from the rain, safe from the bugs and provides ample space for you and your gear. It is a tent for your hammock off the ground. Sky tent 2 now accommodates 2 hammocks so both you and a friend can hang together. An oversized rain fly provides complete protection from the rain while 2100 holes psi no-see-um netting keeps out the smallest bugs. Sky tent 2 features a new ripstop nylon base layer that helps retain body heat and creates a tough floor for using Sky tent on the ground. A new prusik knot allows the ridgeline of Sky tent 2 to be adjustable. The oversized attached waterproof stuff sack easily accommodates any sized hammock. There is plenty of room to hang your backpack from your hammock ropes so both you and your gear can stay off the ground and dry. Join the Sky tent revolution - hammock camping will never be the same!
• Hammock sold separately.
• Dimensions: 138'' 73'' x 43''. Wt: 48 oz.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet