Joby 3 Way Camera Strap
Just like JOBY revolutionized camera tripods, they are setting out to transform camera straps. To replace the boring strap that came with your camera, Joby created a dynamic and innovative camera strap that makes your photography fast, comfortable and more fun. Start to finish, the UltraFit Sling Strap and 3 Way Camera Strap is pure JOBY design and innovation. Carrying your DSLR camera has never been more comfortable, versatile & fun.
• UltraFit: JOBY's UltraFit Sling Strap lets you securely place your camera right where you want it. Evenly distribute the weight of your camera across your strongest shoulder muscles, protecting neck muscles from strain. Soft-edged webbing contours to your body, allowing you to wear your camera wherever is most comfortable. Ergonomically designed for men and women. Designed for DSLRS, Compact System Cameras, and Super Zoom Cameras.
• 3 Way: The 3-Way Camera Strap is three camera straps in one compact design, transforming quickly from wrist to neck to shoulder with a push of a button. Features a wrist size adjustor, lock mechanism to customize length, and strong dyneema cording. Designed for: DSLR cameras (up to 6 lbs), compact system cameras and super zoom cameras.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet