Seattle Sports AquaKnot 1800 Navy
The distinctive AquaKnots feature a super comfortable back panel with an air-flow design, gusseted side exterior storage pockets, super reflective patches and a versatile 3-way closure system. Recognizing that our dry backpacks serve a variety of uses from river rafting to cycling, adventure racing to sailing, Seattle Sports engineered the 3-roll closure system to function 3 different ways:
• For the rafters & paddlers liking side closure, we offer detachable straps that cinch down to the sides of the bag, which connect to traditional top buckles (otherwise hidden in a clever buckle garage).
• For the dry bag purists wanting a traditional clip-together closure, simply expose the top quick-release buckles, roll three times and clip together in the center.
• For cyclists and others wanting a quick, clean closure but dont need cinch-down waterproof protection, the side straps clip off and the buckles hide to allow for a simple center-mounted over-the top Velcro®-style strap to keep the bag closed.
• Height: 23"
• Width: 14"
• Depth: 9"
• Volume: 29.5 lit
• Capacity: 1300 cu in
• Weight: 2.6 lbs
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet