Light My Fire Firesteel Scout 2.0 Orange
Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, the legendary Swedish FireSteel is the original fire starter. Being the best, however, means always having to push the envelope. The result is a new generation with an improved striker that makes it even easier to build a fire in any weather, at any altitude. The second generation Swedish FireSteel 2.0 also features a new design, a color matched lanyard, and a built-in emergency whistle. The Swedish FireSteels dependability and intense, close to 3,000°C (5400°F) sparks, have long made it a favorite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen, and campers. It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a foolproof way to light stoves and gas barbecues.
• Durablelasts approximately 3,000 strikes.
• Improved stainless steel striker and ergonomic handles.
• Built-in emergency whistle.
• Produces a 3,000°C (5,400°F) spark and works when wet.
• Compact and lightweight.
• Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues, etc.
• Bright spark can be used as emergency signal.
• Compatible with Leave No Trace ethics.
• Weight: 0.95 oz. (27 g).
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet