Esbit Alcohol Stove and Camp Set
The Esbit Alcohol Stove & Camp Cookset provides various options for cooking out on the trail or at the campground for multiple people. Use less energy to boil large volumes of water when using the 1.8 L and 2.35 L pots with heat exchangers for higher cooking efficiency. The textured bottom of the 7 1/4 inch fry pan allows heat retention and even distribution while cooking plus the non-stick coating on the pan helps keep foods from sticking. The stainless steel kettle/pan stand works in combination with the cookset stand for additional stability with the included frying pan or for use with the Esbit Water Kettle (sold separately). Constructed from extremely light, hard anodized aluminum, the cookset also includes a stand that supports the cookware, lid with plastic grip, pot holder, gripper, alcohol burner, and 2 plates to serve the meal on. The alcohol burner is constructed from brass and allows variable temperature control, plus it holds the denatured alcohol in it during transport. Most everything can be stored and carried in the large pot, which comes with a mesh bag, and fits in your backpack.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet