Bushnell 12x25 Black Roof BAK-4, WP/FP, Twist Up Eyecups, Box 6 L
Like the name says, these binoculars are made for water. Splash them, soak them, dunk them - and they'll emerge 100% fog free and dry inside. Perfect for skiers, snowmobilers, anglers and kayakers. True waterproof construction and a rugged, non-slip rubber design makes the H2O series a simple choice for those whose lifestyle borders on the hyper side of active. Take them with you everywhere.
• BaK-4 roof prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
• Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission and brightness
• Waterproof: O-ring sealed and nitrogen-purged for 100% reliable, fog-free performance
• Large center focus knob for easy, precise adjustments
• Non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a firm grip
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Since Dave Bushnell founded the company in 1947, BushnellÂ® has built its position as the market leader in sports optics through a combination of optical performance, innovation, reliability and value.
Bushnell leads the market in all product categories. Bushnell has created the worldÂs best-known optical products for hunting, birding, spectator sports, stargazing and more, including sports optics marketed under the Bausch & LombÂ® brand name.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet