UCO Stormproof Match Kit, Case, 25 Matches, 3 Strikers, Orange
The UCO Stormproof Match Kit is a waterproof case that includes 25 matches and 3 strikers. The case features an integrated striker on the outside to provide an easy location for lighting matches and can hold up to 40 matches. The ribbed case is easy to grip with cold hands. Unlike other waterproof or windproof matches, UCO Stormproof Matches are easy to light, and will stay lit for up to 15 seconds, even after being submerged in water! Being able to reliably make a fire is vital for cooking, generating
• Durable, waterproof case floats and keeps contents dry and protected.
• Molded, vertical ribbing provides a sure grip in wet, harsh conditions.
• External, integrated, and replaceable striker for easy lighting.
• Includes 25 windproof and waterproof matches and 3 strikers. Match case can hold up to 40 matches.
• Matches are easy to light and will relight after being submerged in water!
• Up to 15 second burn time.
• Extended length of match allows for added safety to keep from burning fingertips.
• Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues, etc.
• Match case is US patent pending.
• Weight (Kit): 1.7 oz. (48 g)
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet