Vapamore MR-1000 Forza Commercial Grade Steam Cleaning System
Vapamore's flagship steam cleaner, the MR-1000 Forza Commercial Steam Cleaning System. The Forza is the pinnacle in commercial grade, professional steam cleaners. With over two years in development, the engineers at Vapamore set out to create the absolute best steam cleaner available. Performance, durability, and value were top priority when developing the Forza.
The MR-1000 Forza features, commercial grade steel construction, continuous flow, computer controlled operation, Italian manufactured CEME brand internal components, specially designed extra large stainless steel boiler with 1700 Watt heater, 90 psi steam output pressure, ETL certified, life time warranty and the largest selection of included accessories.
• Produces 270˚- 280˚ Steam
• Continuous Flow, No Down Time
• 90 psi Steam Pressure
• 1700 Watt Heating Element
• 50 Accessories & Attachments
• Computer Controlled Operation
• Stainless Steel Boiler
• Techflex Braided Steam Hose
• Italian CEME Brand Components
• Adjustable Steam Output
• Steam Gun and Hose
• 4 x Cotton Cover
• Triangle Corner Brush
• Accessory Tool Adapter
• 2 x Extension Tubes
• Smooth Surface Squeegee
• 2 x Jet Nozzle
• 4 x Large Stainless Brush
• Detail Jet Tool
• 2 x Detail Scraper
• 4 x Large Brass Brush
• Bed Bug / Fabric Tool
• 4 x Nylon Grout Brush
• 4 x Micro Fiber Floor Pad
• Accessory Storage Bag
• 4 x Med. Nylon brush
• Large Elbow AdapterFloor
• 4 x Large Nylon Brush
• Head With Bristles
• water bottle & Holder
• 4 x Small Brass Brush
• Floor Head Smooth Surface
• Lifetime warranty
• Power Supply: 120 V 60 Hz
• Heating Element: 1700 W -14 A
• Steam Pressure: 6 bar - 90 psi
• Boiler Temp: 160 C - 320° F
• Tank Capacity: 4.2 L - 1.1 gal
• Boiler Capacity: 3 L - .8 gal
• Steam Time: Continuous
• Heating Time: 9 min
• Steam Flow: 40 gal/min
• Power Cord L.: 25 ft
• Steam Hose L.: 8 ft
• Weight: 20.4 kg - 45 lb
• Certification: ETL
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Vapamore manufactures steam cleaning products that are developed through an innovative design and testing process to ensure usability and longevity. Vapamore products are the safe, 100% natural alternative to cleaning with chemicals. Our products will keep your home free of illness, by removing the risk of viruses, allergens, bacteria, mold and mildew as well as bed bugs and dust mites.
ETL Tested and Certified Ensuring Safety to Our Customers
Vapamore products are ETL certified to UL, CSA and CE standards. The ETL Listed Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet