DZI Handmade Designs Friendly Flower Felt Birdhouse
Yes! It can be hung outside as well as inside, and yes, small birds like wren, chickadees, nuthatch and titmouse will go inside! Made of 100% naturally water repellant wool, so when it does get wet on the surface it dries out fairly quickly. Wool is also naturally dirt and mold resistant. Birds might pull at the wool to use in making their own nests. Hang one up and see what happens! Colors will fade in direct sun after a few months, but the body will keep its shape in even the hardest weather. Will last forever in a protected place such as a porch or inside where its highly decorative qualities are sure to bring a smile to everyone. Use it as a door greeter, a porch ornament, or even to enliven a kitchen, bath or bedroom! Made with other sustainably harvested materials including a hemp hanging cord and bamboo perch. Handmade by skilled artisans working in a fair trade production center in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet