American Expeditions Mallard Tumbler
The Insulated Acrylic Tumbler has become one of the hottest items in the gift industry; however, consumers have found that the standard 16 ounce capacity is too small to accommodate their beverage along with ice, so we have developed our series in a more effective 24 ounce size. It's the same great item with the right capacity! Each tumbler includes a screw-on lid and sturdy reusable acrylic straw. Made of BPA free, FDA approved food grade plastic. Includes straw and leak-proof lid. For use with cold beverages only. Not for use by children under three years of age. Features the quote: Do not forget, in the ebb and flow of life, an opportunity missed is an opportunity missed forever. Product features: 24 ounce capacity; screw-on lid with sturdy reusable straw; made with BPA-FREE plastic; double-wall construction for improved cold retention; hand-wash only do not microwave.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet