Picnic Plus Baxter 2 Person Picnic Basket
The Baxter two-person picnic basket is just the right size: not too small to carry a feast for two, and not too big to fit your motorcycle, bicycle, or little red wagon. This handcrafted willow basket looks so vintage that you'd never suspect that it contains all of the convenient features that it does! Old-fashioned leather straps keep everything in place while you tromp around the park to find the perfect spot.
• (2) ceramic plates
• (2) stainless steel flatware
• (2) stemmed glassware
• (2) cotton napkins
• a large thermal foil-insulted removable cooler
Dimensions: 14"w x 14"d x 9"h
Designed in the U.S.A
This picnic basket is beautiful, was delivered quickly, was well packed and nothing was broken. The insulated pack was a great addition that other baskets I looked at did not have. Roomy enough yet still light enough to carry.
Picnic basket was purchased as a bridal gift. The quality was good. One glass was chipped, and the glasses were replaced in good time. Would buy one for personal use.
Gorgeous, there was a broken piece on top of the basket, on the lid, and the plates were minor-ly chipped. I wouldn't have minded as much if it were for me, but it was a gift for my sister on her wedding day.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet