Picnic Plus Athertyn 2 Person Picnic Basket
From the outside, the Athertyn from Picnic Plus looks like any traditional hand-woven basket, but the inside reveals a world of possibility.
The Athertyn features a zippered thermal foil insulated cooler interior to keep perishables fresher and drinks colder than possible in an ordinary wicker basket.
Double swinging doors make your picnic a deployment of good cheer, allowing easy access from all sides to your own personal cornucopia.
Perfect for summer outings, picnics, concerts, beach vacations, and romantic sunset vistas!
• (2) wine glasses
• (2) ceramic plates
• (2) cotton napkins
• (2) utensils
• salt and pepper shakers
• Product Dimensions: 15"w x 10 1/2"d x 15"h
My sister and her husband were thrilled with the gift. Top quality; very classy.
I brought this basket for my Jill Scott concert/picnic surprise for my man, and it was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!! Not only was the basket perfect, receiving MANY compliments from other picnic goers, but the delivery was SUPER FAST!
The basket was bought for a someone's wedding gift and has not been delivered yet. It appears to be well made but time will tell for sure. The basket is quite unique and attractive and should be liked by the recipients.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet