Kamp Rite Double Self Inflating Pad
Kamp-Rite self-inflating pads are the thickest and most comfortable pads in the marketplace. The velour top and 4" thick high density / open cell foam ensure our pads will keep their shape and provide a great night's sleep for years to come. The cored foam around the valves helps to rapidly inflate and deflate the pads. Each "Double Self-Inflating Pad" comes standard with an oversized storage bag, wrap straps and a repair kit.
• 4" thick, high-density, open cell foam keeps its shape for years.
• Self-inflates in just minutes
• "Cored foam" feature around all valves increase inflate and deflate times.
• Velour top for comfort and heavy duty pvc base for durability
• Dimensions: 52 x 10 x 10 in
• Comes with carry bag and cinch straps
• Weight: 22lbs.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
The Kamp-Rite Tent Cot is an innovative advance in one or two person camping. Extremely roomy, comfortable and strong, it provides plenty of space to stretch out and sleep in comfort. Sturdy legs keep you 11" off of the ground allowing you to leave the insects, rodents and snakes wondering where you are!
If you have done a fair amount of camping, then you know all about the benefits of sleeping on a cot inside of a roomy tent. The tent provides protection from the elements but a quality cot provides a comfortable sleeping surface. A cot (when set up properly) is level, off the ground and insures that you wonÂt have to feel a rock or pebble digging into your back all night. Also, being off the ground keeps you and your sleeping bag away from ground moisture. Ever have a snake, rodent or insect make its way into your tent or worse into your sleeping bag? Sleep on the ground long enough and you will. A comfortable cot is without question a beneficial camping accessory but is often considered secondary to the tent and sleeping bag. To many, a cot is viewed as just another bulky item to pack and thus is often overlooked or left behind. What a shame. If only fellow campers knew how much a quality cot could improve sleeping comfort.
Why not combine a ÂTentÂ and a ÂCotÂ - literally?
The Tent Cot combines the weather protection of a personal tent and the sleeping comfort of a quality cot. The legs of the Tent Cot keep you a full 11 inches off the ground, keeping you away from moisture, snakes and rodents. It sets up in seconds and best of all there are absolutely ÂzeroÂ parts to lose. Simply pull the Tent Cot out of the handy carry case provided and fold it out. Situate it on a level piece of ground, toss in your favorite sleeping bag and you are ready for a great night of sleep.
The frame of the Tent Cot is constructed with lightweight yet durable tubular aluminum. The frame is assembled with anti-vibration aluminum nuts and bolts that wonÂt loosen over time and wonÂt rust. The ÂtentÂ portion of the Tent Cot is constructed with quality features you would expect to find in a high-end tent product. The shell is constructed with durable 420-denier nylon fabric and features interior No-see-um mesh doors and windows that open on all four sides. With the outer nylon doors zipped open and the interior No-see-um mesh doors zipped closed, the Tent Cot is 100 percent insect proof and provides 360Â° air flow for use in warm climates. The durable one- piece Cordura nylon-fabric sleeping surface is firm and level.
If you encounter severe stormy weather, an optional Âtotal encapsulationÂ rain fly is also available.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet