Bayou Classic Stainless Steel High Pressure Propane Cooker, 14" wide, 10 psi
Thats right, the reliable SP10 High Pressure Propane burner from Bayou Classic now comes in stainless steel! This burner is the same great burner as before, except it is completely made of high quality stainless steel!
From tailgating to the backyard chef, cook-off chili to the day's crab catch, or a seasonal home brew; the Bayou Classic SS10 High Pressure Outdoor Propane Cooker is reliable, easy-to-use and portable. The cooker features a solid, one-piece welded steel frame with three widespread legs, a broad 14-inch diameter cooking surface, and full windscreen protection for cooking on windy days. It also features a 48-inch stainless braided hose, a 10-psi regulator for high BTU output, and a brass valve for complete control of flame intensity. Measuring just 18-inch profile by 13-inch height, this portable compact cooker is the perfect choice for any outdoor excursion.
Bayou Classic Outdoor Gas Cookers are the traditional and reliable choice for outdoor cooking. They are portable and can be used for camping, rv's, tailgating, and backyard parties. With a one-piece welded steel frame, these are the strongest cookers commercially made. Most units can be used with or without slide-on extension legs. Bayou Classic Cookers are designed for strength, function and safety, while remaining the most efficient outdoor cookers sold.
•High-pressure outdoor propane cooker
•1-piece welded stainless steel frame
•14" Diameter Cooking Surface
•12.5" Tall Welded Stainless Steel Frame
•48" Stainless Braided Hose
•10 PSI Regulator with Brass Control Valve
•Wide Leg Design for Stability
•4-inch diameter cooking surface, wide-set legs for stability.
•Includes 48-inch stainless braided hose, 10psi high-pressure regulator and brass control valve.
•Full 360-degree windscreen protection for use in windy conditions.
•13-inch height provides low center of gravity for use with large stockpots up to 100-qt capacity; measures 18 inches in diameter by 13 inches high
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Barbour International, Inc. was founded in 1986 and introduced the Bayou Classic line of outdoor cooking products. The initial line consisted of steel gas cookers, aluminum stockpots, deep frying skillets, and accessories for boiling and frying seafood Cajun style.
As time passed, it became apparent that many forms of American cuisine had evolved, but few products were available to fill the various needs. Recognizing this fact, Barbour International, Inc. responded by developing a full line of cooking products to meet the demands of the growing outdoor cooking market.
In 1995, Barbour International, Inc. designed a Turkey Frying product for which it holds two U.S. patents. This design has rocketed the trend of frying whole turkeys to mainstream America. In keeping with the company policy of being the innovator in the industry, Barbour International, Inc. now has additional patents pending.
To meet the needs of regions of the country having their own style of outdoor cooking based on ethnic traditions, geography, and climate; Bayou Classic offers products for all of the following:
* Southern states: "Low Country Boil"
* Eastern states: "Steaming" crabs, clams, and oysters in Eastern states
* New England: "Boiling" lobsters
* Great Lakes region: "Fish Boils"
* Central States: "Boiling" corn
* Southwest: "Slow cooking" chili and stews
* Southern California, Texas and Florida: "Steaming and Boiling" tamales and menudos
* Gulf Coast: "Boiling" crawfish, shrimp, and crabs as well as gumbos and jambalaya
* West Coast: Wok cooking
* Nationwide: "Frying" fish and chicken
* Nationwide: "Frying" whole turkeys
To accomplish this, the Bayou Classic line now consists of a wide variety of stockpots and steamers, deepfryers, turkey and chicken fryers, outdoor gas cookers, cast iron cookware, and griddles. Most recently,stainless steel products including cookers, stockpots, deep fryers, and turkey fryers have been added to theproduct line. Barbour International, Inc.'s merchandising philosophy has been "narrow and deep". As a result, Bayou Classic carries a broad assortment of product within this narrowly defined segment of the outdoorcooking market. The driving principle of Bayou Classic is to offer the highest product value, determined by design, function, and safety. This principle combined with Barbour International, Inc.'s commitment to deliver superior performance in all aspects of operations has brought Bayou Classic to be,"The Finest in Outdoor Cooking Products!"
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet