EZ Vane Train Weathervane
I think I can... I think I can ..... this train weathervane will surely impress any train enthusiast. Design is approx. 14" x 7 1/4".
21" wide, height varies with design and mount type
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Our weathervanes are made of 14 gauge steel and come with a one year warranty on the finish and a lifetime warranty on all workmanship. We use a 3 step finishing process- First we zinc plate our units for better adhesion and durability, then we bake on an antique copper vein powder coat followed by a clear powder coat to protect against the UV rays. This provides a durable, scratch resistant finish. We use sealed ball bearings in our windcups to keep them spinning freely with even the slightest breeze. Our design tops are laser cut in one piece, minimizing welding and making them a unique addition to your home. Our tops are interchangeable and easy to change.
The dimensions listed under each description is the approximate width x height. All of the designs are on a 21" arrow, but the designs vary in height and width on the arrow. All measurements are taken at the widest and tallest part of each design.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet