Eureka Tetragon 3 Tent
• The fly features 2 fly rods that form a brim over the door for protection from the elements and to add strength and stability to the tent.
• The tent's free standing and shockcorded fiberglass frame is lightweight and easy to set up. Clips secure the tent body to the frame.
• One side opening, twin track door, consisting of a no-see-um mesh panel and a fabric panel, allows flexibility for venting & insect protection.
• A zipper cover on the door provides protection from water.
• Two interior pockets keep essentials close at hand.
• A gear loft provides extra storage overhead.
• Matching yellow webbing on tent & fly couple with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast.
• Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
• Gear Loft Included
• 4 Gear Loft Loops
• 1 flashlight Loop
• 2 Storage Pockets
• Sleeps 3
• Floor Size: 7' x 7'
• Pack Size: 5 " x 21"
• Min Weight: 6 lbs. 7 oz.
• Seasons 3
• tent Area: 49 sq. ft.
• Center Height: 4' 4"
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet