Picnic Plus Wynberrie Picnic Basket for 4
Enjoy the traditional, time-tested European features--elegance on the go. The Wynberrie Picnic Basket for Four from Picnic Plus can make an ordinary day-trip into something special. Includes handsome patterned settings for up to four people: plates, flatware, napkins, spices, cutting board all included. An extra thermal foil insulated pocket can take your picnic to the next level, and with a wine bottle-ready setup, this product delivers a truly massive value. Leather buckles and a votive candle are the cherry on top, making this an investment with truly infinite potential returns.
• Glass drink ware
• Large dinner size ceramic plates
• Stainless steel flatware
• Cotton napkins
• Wooden handle multi-purpose waiter's tool
• Votive candles
• Salt/pepper shakers
• Wooden cutting board
• Cheese knife
• Bottle stopper
Haven't used it yet. My husband really likes it and likes that it has glass glasses and china. Cutlery is nice looking. We have season's tickets to the Hollywood Bowl. We are both looking forward to the summer concerts. It is a good size and the houndstooth lining is good looking. I wish it came in a plastic bag like comforters come in for cleanliness.
Sent as a gift. Recipient said they liked it.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet