Sports Stuff Super Mable Towable
Built for 1 to 3 riders, this new and improved classic towable will continue to impress you with a variety of different riding options. Featuring Dual Tow Points, you can go for a wild ride utilizing the comfy backrest or tow it the opposite direction for a chariot style blast on the water you'll never forget. This action packed towable comes equipped with comfy EVA Foam Seating Pads and a magnitude of Double Webbing Foam Handles with Knuckle Guards to enable tons of different riding positions. The addition of Air Cushioned Side Walls will keep you on board while the Redesigned Backrest and new Custom Graphics make this uniquely shaped towable dressed to impress. Experience an exciting day of towable action on the Super Mable or put your feet up and relax using it as a deluxe lounge.
•Dual Tow Points: Front & Back
•New Air Cushioned Stabilizer Walls
•Unique Backrest/Front Riser Construction
•Multiple Riding Positions
•Heavy-Duty Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
•Patented Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point
•EVA Foam Pads
•Multiple Grab Handles with Knuckle Guards
•Speed Safety Valve
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet