Byer of Maine Easy Traveller Hammock, Fern Green
Accepted Payment Methods:
An innovative design from the originator of lightweight Brazilian style hammocks, the Easy Traveller provides the conforming comfort of a traditional hammock with the strength of parachute nylon cloth construction. Made with uncoated, breathable, parachute nylon. We have improved the hanging point and triple stitched the seams for a stronger, more durable hammock. This hammock is ultra portable with a small stuff sack. The Easy Traveller can be used with our new Micro Strap (coming soon!) hanging system or your existing hanging system.
• Dimensions: 116"L X 56"W
• Weight Limit: 275 lbs.
• Approximate Hanging Point: 9' - 10'
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Located in Orono, Maine, Byer has been supplying comfortable camping furniture for over a century. Our products have provided generations of families with comfortable casual seating and sleeping pieces of enduring value. Byer products have earned their reputation for quality and durability responding to the demanding needs of woods guides, lumberjacks, game wardens, hikers, campers and outdoor enthusiasts. Our selection of cots, camping chairs and tables, birding products, hammocks and hanging chairs will enhance your outdoor experience.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet