Byer of Maine Barbados Hammock XL, Mocha
The Perfect ONE! Traditionally hand-crafted in Brazil, the Barbados is our top of the line Brazilian style single hammock. The 100% cotton design is guaranteed to be more comfortable than your favorite t-shirt. Available in six beautiful colors, it is by far our biggest seller.
The Barbados is wonderfully cozy for one or two, and is the ideal hammock for sharing a relaxing afternoon, or dreaming of how nice sharing a hammock would be.
Just as comfortable in the house or on the balcony as in the garden or camp.
Comes with matching cotton bag for storage.
• Hammock Dimensions: 58" x 89"
• Overall Length: 135"
• Weight Limit: 330 lbs
• Approximate Hanging Point: 11' - 12'
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Located in Orono, Maine, Byer has been supplying comfortable camping furniture for over a century. Our products have provided generations of families with comfortable casual seating and sleeping pieces of enduring value. Byer products have earned their reputation for quality and durability responding to the demanding needs of woods guides, lumberjacks, game wardens, hikers, campers and outdoor enthusiasts. Our selection of cots, camping chairs and tables, birding products, hammocks and hanging chairs will enhance your outdoor experience.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet