Oregon Freeze Dry Chili Mac w/ Beef M.H. Food
Spicy chili sauce with beef, macaroni noodles, and beans
New Compact Vacuum Pouch
Won't expand at high elevations
Takes less space in your backpackChili Mac with Beef
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Beef (beef flavoring, salt), Enriched Macaroni (durum semolina, niacin, iron [ferrous sulfate], thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Kidney Beans, Tomato Paste, Chili Seasoning (chili pepper and other spices, dehydrated onion and garlic, hydrolyzed soy protein, potassium chloride, paprika, sugar, maltodextrin, beef extract, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate, autolyzed yeast extract, caramel color, natural flavors, citric acid), Modified Corn Starch, Salt and Dehydrated Onions. Contains: Wheat, Soy
NUTRITION: Allergen Info...click here
Product code: 50128
Pkg. Net Wt.(oz): 4.06
Servings per Pkg: 1
Serving Size: 1 pouch
Total Calories: 500
From Fat: 120
Total Fat: 14 grams
Saturated Fat: 5 grams
Transfat Acid: 0 grams
Cholesterol: 60 milligrams
Sodium: 1140 milligrams
Carbos: 67 grams
Dietary Fiber: 6 grams
Sugars: 7 grams
Protein: 26 grams
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet