Coleman 28 Qt. Ice Basket Cooler - Blue
• Color: Blue
• Capacity: 36 Cans or allows for upright storage of 2-litter bottles
• Handle: Large, comfortable handle
• Lid: Hinged lid
For one or two people travelling in a small car, this is the perfect size cooler. The main selling point for me was the basket handle and the fact that I could buy a tray that fits inside, to keep my food dry. There is another version of this cooler with moulded side handles, which makes no sense. You don't need two hands to lift a cooler of this size, even when fully loaded. The beauty of the single handle is that your other hand can open doors. As for the tray, I don't know why major retailers don't sell it, but you can find it on that site where you can bid on stuff. From my experience, the cooler will keep ice for 3 days, as long as you don't leave it directly in the sun.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Nearly 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman. And the company he founded would change life in America. A fascinating saga, if we do say so ourselves. One filled with historical significance, amazing innovations and delightfully fun things to know.
Our current catalog is thick with recently introduced products that make spending time outside a pleasure. There are products just for kids. A technologically-advanced, proven mosquito-defense system. Coolers that keep food and drinks cold for up to five days. A complete line of grills, lights, heaters and more for your backyard. An accessory line with 100 separate items. And a backpacking stove featuring technology so remarkable and so relevant that Backpacker Magazine named it Editors' Choice in 1997.
If you have a few minutes, the story is here. Most of it, anyhow. In bits and pieces and pictures. Settle back and discover how Coleman came to be a way of life in America. And why it still is.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet