Coleman Northstar Dual Fuel Lantern
First liquid fuel lantern that includes push-button battery-powered electronic ignition. Metal guard helps prevent globe breakage. Non-skid base. No more strings to tie with the Coleman "Insta-Clip" tube mantle (#95 mantle). Fuel capacity: 2 pints. Size: 16.37" x 8" x 7.62".
• Superior brightness with Coleman's exclusive tube mantle and burner system design for outstanding area lighting
• InstaStart ignition for simple, push-button lighting - fast, dependable and matchless
• Simple Insta-Clip tube mantle for superior lighting performance (#95 included) - no strings, no wires, just pull the tabs (patent pending)
• Folding, footed base provides maximum stability plus folds up for compact storage
• Porcelain ventilator resists corrosion and rust - perfect for camping, fishing or hunting trips
• Bright lantern adjusts from low to high for perfect outdoor lighting
• High-temp, clear globe for maximum area light
• One 16.4 oz. Coleman propane cylinder (sold separately) lasts up to 4.3 hours on high or 9.25 hours on lo
• Built-in stabilizers reduce globe rattle and breakage
• PerfectFlow propane pressure control ensures consistent light output regardless of weather, altitude or fuel level
• Dimensions: 12" x 7.5" x 6"
• Product weighs 4.2 pounds empty
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Nearly 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman. And the company he founded would change life in America. A fascinating saga, if we do say so ourselves. One filled with historical significance, amazing innovations and delightfully fun things to know.
Our current catalog is thick with recently introduced products that make spending time outside a pleasure. There are products just for kids. A technologically-advanced, proven mosquito-defense system. Coolers that keep food and drinks cold for up to five days. A complete line of grills, lights, heaters and more for your backyard. An accessory line with 100 separate items. And a backpacking stove featuring technology so remarkable and so relevant that Backpacker Magazine named it Editors' Choice in 1997.
If you have a few minutes, the story is here. Most of it, anyhow. In bits and pieces and pictures. Settle back and discover how Coleman came to be a way of life in America. And why it still is.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet