Persys Medical Blizzard Survival Jacket, Orange
Blizzard Survival products feature Reflexcell TM , a multiple layer design that lofts up when opened. It comes vacuum packaged and is about the size of a guidebook, but it delivers the warmth of a midweight sleeping bag when in use. Reflexcell TM technology is a triple layer design in a honeycomb shape that traps air and provides insulation. Its metal coating reflects 90% of body heat and the interwoven elastic conforms the blanket to the person, reducing cold spaces and heat loss by convection. Designed for use in any season, it can also be used in temperatures as low as -40°F. Blizzard Survival products are used by military forces, first responders, relief organizations, outdoor enthusiasts, search and rescue personnel and wilderness medicine organizations.
• Helps prevent hypothermia
• Integrated elastic reduces cold spots
• Waterproof and windproof
• Blanket includes a self adhesive strip, jacket includes hood & covers torso
• Jacket weight: 0.57 lb; size: 3.8 ft × 2.7 ft; Packed size: 5.9 × 4.5 × 1.4
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet