Brunton Flip Light - Rotating
Accepted Payment Methods:
With a rotating head for exact position, the Flip easily hangs from tent poles or webbing, or props on a rock or picnic table to line out gear and cook up a quick breakfast before hitting the trail on cool mornings. Dimensions: 2.75" x 1.5" x 0.75".
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
After a century of innovation, some of the best things have remained the same. For Brunton, headquartered in the high plains of the Northern Rockies, practicality and ingenuity still provide the recipe for success.
"The Brunton", as our 100+ year-old cornerstone product is affectionately called by the thousands of loyal clients who use it today, is still hand-made at the factory in Riverton, Wyoming. Committing this same personal attention throughout our product line, we have added technologically advanced optical instruments, global positioning systems, portable power products, high performance cook stoves, educational kits and dealer support displays. This unmistakable variety, affordability and quality keeps Brunton's name in the minds of outdoor enthusiasts and professionals worldwide, extending our heritage and tradition for excellence into the new millennium.
The Brunton company's commitment to innovation proves that over a century after our founder first changed his world, this company that bears his name is still looking for new ways to explore and improve our own.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet