Wenzel Great Basin 18 by 10 Foot Dome Tent
The spacious and weather-resistant Wenzel Great Basin is an 18-by-10-foot dome tent that sleeps up to nine campers. The hanging divider curtain can convert the tent from one to two rooms. Shockcorded fiberglass poles with pin and ring system for easy set up. Hooped fly over front door and rear window for weather protection. Perfect for families.
• Sleeps: 9
• Weight: 24 lbs.
• Size: 216" x 120" x 76", 159 sq ft
• Vestibules: n/a
• Poles: 4 fiberglass
• Wall & Fly: 185T polyester taffeta 600mm PU (fly has taped seams)
• Mesh: 68D polyester
• Floor: 215 gram polyethylene
• Doors: 2
• Windows: 2
• Storage: 2 pockets, 2 gear lofts & storage duffel
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet