Peregrine Radama 2 Person Tent
Peregrine Radama 2 person backpacking tent. Easy set up, free standing design. Two doors and two vestibules.
Features: DAC Pressfit aluminum poles
• DAC Jake's Foot
• Gear Loft Theater for iPad®
• Fast Flight floor protector for ultralight travel (sold separately)
• YKK zippers with reflective cord zipper pulls
• Line-Loc® reflective guy line adjusters
• Peak Vents for circulation
• Sheppard Hook tent pegs
• two large doors
• 2 spacious vestibules
• Full coverage rain fly with swept design for ground ventilation, strength and stability
• Sleeps: 2 people
• Total Weight: 5 lbs 7 oz
• Minimum Weight: 3lbs 6oz (poles, floor protector, fly)
• Size: 90.5" x 59" x 45.3"
• Vestibules: 2
• Poles: 2 DAC Pressfit 7001 8.5mm Aluminum
• Wall, Fly & Floor: 75D 190T polyester PU2000mm
• Mesh: 40D Nylon
• Doors: 2 with 4 guy lines
• Windows: 4 mesh windows
• Storage: 4 pockets, 4 gear loft loops, Gear Loft Theater
• Fast Flight Floor Protector: 90"x59"x45" and 8.5oz
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet