Grizzly 60 Quart RotoMolded Cooler, White
The American-made Grizzly 60's exterior measures 30 1/2 inches wide by 17 1/2 inches deep, and stands 17 1/4 inches high. Inside, the cooler is 23 inches wide by 11 inches deep with a height of 13 1/4 inches. 60 Quart Capacity.
• RotoTough rotationally molded construction
• Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
• Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
• 2" drain plug for easy, quick draining
• Full length drain channels for complete draining
• BearClaw Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
• Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
• Molded-in heavy duty handles
• Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
• 2" Tiedown slots
• Embossed ruler on lid
• Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
• Includes dry goods tray
• Lifetime Warranty
• Made in USA
Who needs a yeti when you can get a grizzly truly a wonderful ice chest. Really is an awesome product!!! And Shopping Warehouse is a great place to do your online shopping, I would order from those guys again an again.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Grizzly Coolers are proudly envisioned, engineered, tooled, tested, perfected, and produced by Grizzly Coolers in Decorah, Iowa, USA, by Iowa Rotocast Plastics, Inc. IRP has extensive knowledge, history, integrity and credibility in the cooling industry with over 30 years of introducing rotationally molded plastic products into the market. Our Grizzly Coolers are designed and manufactured to last. We stand by our products with a Lifetime Warranty and a Bear-Proof Certification from the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet