Trijicon AccuPoint 2.5-10x56, Std w/GrnDot
The largest and most powerful Trijicon riflescope on the market, the TR22 AccuPoint has extreme light gathering capabilities with a huge 56mm objective lens, 30mm tube and the highest quality glass available. The scope is illuminated though the use of fiber optics and tritium, providing a vivid aiming point without the need for failure-prone batteries. If your hunting calls for long distance shots, this AccuPoint is for you.
• Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
• Lens Pen (TA56)
• Set of Lenscaps
• AccuPoint Manual
• Warranty Card
• Magnification: 2.5x-10x
• Objective Size: 56
• Bullet Drop Compensator: No
• Length: 13.8"
• Weight: 20.7oz
• Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
• Reticle Pattern: Standard Crosshair
• Day Reticle Color: Green
• Night Reticle Color: Green
• Eye Relief: 4.1 to 2.8
• Exit Pupil: 16.3 to 5.6
• Field of View (Degrees): 7.18 to 1.94
• Field of View @ 100 yards (ft): 37.6 to 10.1
• Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): 4
• Tube Size: 30mm
• Housing Material: 6061-T6 aluminum, hard coat anodized per MIL-A-8625, Type III, Class 2 dull & non reflective
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet