Paha Que Bear Creek 200 Tent
The Bear Creek 200 tent is Paha Que's first two-person backpacking tent. With a full mesh body, it is designed to provide a wide-open, "sleeping under the stars" feeling on dry nights, as well as a dry and secure environment when the weather turns nasty. Designed as a free-standing tent, the Bear Creek 200 will provide complete protection, in any weather. Enjoy bug-free nights for two sleeping next to the fire, or buttoned up tight for foul weather, this versatile design provides Paha Que' quality at an affordable price.
High-quality 8.5mm T6 6061 shock-corded pole set provides a strong and lightweight frame. Bathtub style floor keeps ground water out so you stay dry. Almost 36 square feet of usable interior space makes this a roomy two person tent, and the rainfly vestibule adds an additional 6.5 square feet of protected space for gear and other items.
• Super Lightweight design
• Trail weight 4.9 lbs.(tent, rainfly and pole set)
• 100% mesh body provides bug-free protection
• Floor and rainfly seams factory seam-taped for total waterproof performance.
• Rainfly includes a vestibule for extra gear protection.
• Two-Person design can be easily set up by one person in under 5 minutes.
• Floor Size: 86" x 60"
• Inside height: 36" at peak
• Packed Weight: 5.4 lbs(tent, rainfly, poles, stakes, carry bags, etc.)
• Trail Weight: 4.9 lbs(tent, rainfly and pole set)
• "Bathtub Floor": Extends 3" up sidewall
• Poles: T6 6061 Alloy 8.5MM shock-corded
• Floor and Rainfly fabric: Ripstop nylon with heavy duty silicone waterproof coating
• Body mesh: Rugged nylon mesh "no-see-um" grade
• Pole sleeves: 100% poly power mesh,150 denier
• Special fabric treatments: All fabrics meet CPAI-84 standard for fire-retardancy. Rainfly and body fabrics treated with U-V inhibitor.
• Zippers: Nylon coil with corrosion-resistant, self-repairing sliders
• Webbing and cordage: 100% nylon
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet