Slumberjack Country Squire 0 Deg Long RH Sleeping Bag
Hunker down in the Country Squire 0°F / -18°C for dependable warmth and comfort through those long mountain nights. The two-layer offset construction and poly-cotton liner ensures that you won't catch a draft on the windiest of nights, so don't let the cold weather keep you inside!
• Two-layer, offset construction and differential cut prevents cold spots
• Draft tube along zipper keeps out cold air and prevents heat loss
• Zip Together feature allows two same-size rectangular bags to be zipped together to make a double-wide
• Durable Slumberjack shell material, 12 oz cotton duck
• Comfortable poly-cotton liner with additional removable layer - can be easily removed for washing or kept in for added warmth
• Comes with a matching, zippered duffel, which can roll and store at the top of the bag, or completely zip off and be used for extra storage
• Heavy-duty #10 zippers with anti-snag protection
• Size: Long
• Fill Weight: 5 lb 15 oz
• Carry Weight: 12 lbs 2 oz
• Packed Size: 17 x 40 in
• Fits to: 6 ft 6 in
• Size: 84 x 42 in
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet