United Cutlery M48 Tactical Hawk Tomahawk
When it's just you against the elements, the M48 Tactical Hawk Tomahawk just may save your life. (Maybe even a few times.) Whether you need to chop firewood, build a light shelter, or defend yourself against wild beasts, this tactical axe has got your back. Weighing in at a mere 2.1 lbs., the M48 Hawk is easy to transport, and will burden you about as much as a hardcover book. In addition to its upswept axe blade, the Hawk's spike is sharped on both edges for enhanced cutting and hooking, so you can bust through wooden doors or heavy vines quickly. Includes a nylon snap button sheath.
• Blade Material : Anodized AUS-6 Stainless
• Handle Material : 30% Fiberglass reinforced nylon
• Blade Length : 8"
• Overall Length : 15"
• Sheath : Snap-Button Closure Nylon Belt Sheath
This item is very solid. Bought it in case North Korea nukes us and I have to change furniture into firewood.
Weight is good, comfortable in hand, very solid. I would recommend.
My dad bought me the Tac hawk and I have to say I tried to break it! Throwing it at trees chopping down dead trees and it still would not break! It's light easy to throw, This is the best gift I have gotten... Will definitely keep this Tac hawk by my side.
My dad bought me the Tactical Hawk and I have to say I tried to break it! Throwing it at trees chopping down dead trees and it still would not break! It's light easy to throw, This is the best gift I have gotten... Will definitely keep this Tactical Hawk by my side.
AWESOME. A hawk I will take into battle and camping. Great chopping hardwoods. Sharp blade, great spike. Handle is good but I would wrap a 4" band of steel below the handle and add raised ridges or notch the handle like that of pistol grip to maximize grip. It did not disappoint chopping hardwoods Oak, maple. After a day in the woods still sharp to the max. Love it.
Well I haven't had the chance to really put this bad boy to the test but it seems pretty solid.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet