Heat Factory Large Warmers - 10 Pks
Accepted Payment Methods:
The Heat Factory Body Warmer is a soft, light-weight pouch containing an inert mixture of iron powder, charcoal, salt, water and vermiculite. When exposed to air, a natural exothermic reaction generates consistent and prolonged heat. The pouch is made of soft cloth lined with a very thin layer of porous plastic for maximum durability. The warmers are odorless, non-toxic and air-activated.
• Height (In): 6
• Width (In): 9
• Depth (In): 2.5
• Weight: 1lb 6oz
The Hand & Body Warmer Pack offers 10 large Body Warmers as a convenient grab-n-go warmer pack for family outings, camping weekends or tailgate parties. Large Body Warmers last 20+ hours and are ideal for sleeping bags, coat pockets, back wraps, and any place where soothing heat is desired. Keep handy in luggage, car, or gear bags for anytime use. Sold 10 large warmers per pack.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet