ProForce Kit Monster 65L - Black
The Kit Monster is now available in a 65 Liter version as well as the tried and trued 120 Liter version. Some refer to the Kit Monster as a carryall. It has a variety of handles and loops which allow the bag to be carried as a hold all, it can be worn on the back as a rucksack when you use the shoulder straps, or just a simple duffle type style gear bag. One unique feature of the Kit Monster that sets it apart from standard duffle type style bags is it is equipped with compression straps that allow the excess volume to be reduced, which in turns reduces the bulk of the bag. The Kit Monster also has grab handles on each end. This is great for those extremely heavy loads when you need a buddy to help you lift it into the helo or onto the boat. Also the grab handles on each end can also be used in conjunction with a carabiner to secure the Kit Monster to prevent it form moving around. A couple of other features are the heavy duty base and chunky zipper.
• Carry straps can be used as shoulder straps for heavier loads.
• Cinch / compression straps on all four sides to to reduce excess volume, which reduces the bulk of the bag.
• Curved zipper design to easily allow larger objects to be inserted and removed unlike conventional stright zippers.
• Dimensions: 23"L x 15"H x 15"W
• Volume: 3966 Cubic Inches
• Weight: 46oz / 1.3kg
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet