ProForce Multimat British NATO Foam Mat
Meets the requirements of NATO Stock No: 8465-99-130-5904
• Premium quality physically cross-linked polyolefin foam
• 5 Seasons Mat
• Temperature Range: 76°F to 140°F (-60C to 60C)
• Size: 74.75" x 23.5"
Heavy duty protection from the ground and wetness, thorns etc. while providing comfort.plus it blends in well with the bushes so it's easy to cache. Probably will provide some flotation in a canoe. These pads will take much more abuse than those pretty colored ones you can buy at the yuppie outdoor sporting goods stores.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet