Byer of Maine Ellipse Bird house (Green)
The NEW Ellipse Bird Homes from Byer of Maine are a beautiful addition to our Mango Tree Collection. The unique shape of the home displays the mastery of the artists who hand craft each individual piece.
The Ellipse is offered in three striking colors: Green, Yellow, and Red, and is further treated with a high-quality polyurethane multi-coat finish to ensure longevity of the wood in the elements. The homes also come with pre-drilled drainage holes, removable hatch for cleaning, and hardware. The Ellipse is sure to be a wonderful edition to your backyard birding haven. Entrance hole dimensions are 1 1/8", perfect for small cavity nesters.
Byer Birding products are "Always Good For the Birds."
• 8" x 8" x 8"
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Located in Orono, Maine, Byer has been supplying comfortable camping furniture for over a century. Our products have provided generations of families with comfortable casual seating and sleeping pieces of enduring value. Byer products have earned their reputation for quality and durability responding to the demanding needs of woods guides, lumberjacks, game wardens, hikers, campers and outdoor enthusiasts. Our selection of cots, camping chairs and tables, birding products, hammocks and hanging chairs will enhance your outdoor experience.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet