Arbor Double Diner Raised Feeder - Small
• Size: 13.5" L x 6.5" W x 5" H - 1 Quart Bowls
• Durable wrought iron stand
• Non-skid plastic tips on legs
• Sturdy Construction
• (2) Stainless steel dog bowls
• Removable bowls for easy cleaning
• No sharp edges
The Small Arbor is a raised feeder with clean, curved lines. The side view of the elevated dog bowl stand has an arbor shape.
The simple, yet elegant design of this raised dog feeder will go with any home decor. The Arbor Elevated Double Feeder allows you to give your pet's food and water at the same time. The raised double diner dog bowl feeder set comes with non-skid plastic tips on legs. The Arbor diner has no top bars, adding to the minimalist, organic look.
The Tree Branch Motif Arbor Raised Double Diner Dog Bowl sturdy elevated design is great for your pet's health and greatly minimizes the stress on neck, back, and joints. Elevated feeders also aid in your pet's digestion and reduces gas because your pet no longer needs to slouch to eat or drink.
No sharp edges that your pet could catch a collar or tag on. Your pet will never strain while eating again! Providing a comfortable feeder height for pets promote better posture and aids digestion.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet