Emperor Rings Hallway Dog Gate - Black
• 32" High
• Expands from 34" to 40" Wide
• Space between bars: 2 3/8"
• All-steel construction
• Available in Black and Mocha The Pet Stop Emperor Rings Indoor Dog Gate is a designer, pressure mounted dog gate that is available in a black or mocha finishes.
This uniquely designed pet gate features a walkthrough dog gate door, easily secured with a sliding bolt lock. The Emperor Rings pressure mounted dog gate is made of metal to prevent chewing. This elegant pet gate safely secures your dogs without the need to permanently attach it to a wall.
Easy to install and move from one room to the next, the Emperor Rings Dog Indoor Dog Gate features a pressure mounted design that does not require tools or assembly to quickly secure your dog gate to most doorway openings. The rubber pressure mounts are designed to gently grip the wall surface without leaving marks.
Accessories - Pet Gate Extensions
The Pet Gate Extension extends the length of Pet Stop pressure mount gates by up to 5". The extension can be used with any of the PetStop Doorway Pet Gates or PetStop Hallway Pet Gates.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet