Small Cool Breeze Freestanding Pet Gate - Tall
• 27" High
• Expands from 28" to 47" wide
• No Installation required
• Lower height makes it easy to step over
• Folds flat for storage or transport
• Rubber feet protect your floors
• Easy assembly and set-up
• Adjustable to fit a variety of openings
• Distance between bars: 1 inch Easy to set up - Easy to store.
Cool as a Summer breeze. The Cool Breeze White Freestanding Pet Gate is the latest in our line of fine gates. With a beautiful white finish it is ideal for more contemporary decors. This free standing pet gate is crafted from the best hardwoods and can easily be collapsed when not in use. Beautifully designed and constructed for easy use in any area of your home. Just lift and move as needed - anytime, anywhere! It is also easy to step over so you will not have to move it to get from one room to the other. An extra wide leg base allows it to completely supports itself without being pushed over by your pet. A unique feature to this gate is the rubber-feet to protect your floors when you move it around the house. Easily expanded so your gate can be used in any room to block almost any entrance. This pet gate folds flat for easy storage.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet