Mega Mat Folded Picnic Blanket with Shoulder Strap - 48" x 60" (Mocha Blues)
The Mega Mat is the cornerstone of a perfect picnic! The Mega Mat by the experts at Picnic Plus is the ultimate picnic blanket, featuring all-season, hypo-allergenic, and waterproof outdoor construction with a soft woven acrylic stain-resistant top and an adjustable shoulder strap for easy transportation! Generously sized at 48" x 60", this Mega Mat features foam-padded lining for outdoor comfort for 2-3 people (including gear) in virtually any setting -- a concert, a picnic, at the beach, at the game, or camping! The Mega Mat also works great for pet owners and parents who need a washable surface to accommodate the inevitable cleaning process.
• 100% waterproof backing
• Detachable shoulder strap
• Solid soft acrylic coordinating flap
• Comfortably fits 2-3 persons plus gear
• Convenient carry handle
• Dimensions: 48" x 60 "open
• Closed: 17 x 12 x 6
• Foam padded lining
• Machine washable
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet