Picnic at Ascot Sussex Picnic Basket for 2 w/Coffee, Wicker/London Plaid
Unique hand crafted deluxe picnic basket in full reed willow with attractive dome top shape & top carry handle.
• Ceramic plates
• Matching cotton napkins
• Glass wine glasses
• Stainless steel flatware
• No spill salt & pepper shakers
• Convenient food cooler and coffee set with stainless steel coffee flask and mugs.
Dimensions: 17 x 18.5 x 12.25
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Over two decades ago Picnic at Ascot introduced the British tradition of stylish, high quality picnic products to the USA and were an instant success.
Based in southern California, the company is recognized by many as the leading designer of fashionable picnic products that combine style with function, offering exceptional value.
Their extensive range includes picnic baskets, outfitted coolers, waterproof blankets, picnic tables, outdoor seating, BBQ tools, wine carriers, garden tools, and bamboo cheese sets.
All Products designed by Picnic at Ascot are assembled in the USA to ensure their high quality standards are met. They stand by their exceptional product quality with a lifetime warranty and are backed by Picnic WorldÂs 30 day money back guarantee to assure 100% customer satisfaction.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet