Ritchie FNW-203 Navigator - White
FN-203W - NavigatorNavigator compass Features:
• 4 1/2" CombiDamp Dial with Large Numerals
• Easily Installed, Fits 4.75" (12.07 cm) Mounting Hole.
• Exclusive Built-in Green NiteVu Night Illumination
• Built-in Compensators to Easily Adjust for Deviation
• Scientifically Matched Sapphire Jewel and Hardened Steel Pivot Dial Movement
• Powerful DirectiveForce Magnets for Fast Heading Lock-on
• Movable Sun Shield
• 45 Degree Lubber Lines
• High Temperature Construction for Extended Operating Range
• Custom Fitted Protective Covers Available
• 100% Repairable
• Exclusive 5-Year Ritchie WarrantyApprox. Shipping Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz (1.19 kg)Protective Cover: N-203-CReplacement Parts
• Light Assembly: Sunshade: SH-0111XSP; Front: NV-0128XSP SH-0176 XSP (Green) & SH-0174 XSP (Red) Also uses a green front light NV-0128 ASY (red is not available)Notes:For Navigators built before 1986 please see the service manual page 6-12 or contact Ritchie for replacement lighting.12 volt lighting standard - 24 & 32 volt lighting options are available.
• Read: Front
• Backlight: Yes
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet