Icom HF Automatic Antenna Tuner
HF Automatic Antenna TunerTune in your HF marine worldSuitable for many vesselsThe versatile AT-130 can be used with a variety of vessels, even smaller boats that cannot use a long antenna element. For example, the AT-130 will match a 7 m (23 feet) long wire antenna across the marine band in the 1.6 - 27.5 MHz range.Automatic tuningNo manual tuning is needed. Just push the [TUNE] switch on an Icom HF marine transceiver; the AT-130 adjusts the antenna and the transceiver to the minimum SWR in any frequency on an HF marine band. The AT-130 allows you to transmit with strong RF output power, and is perfect for maritime mobile operations.Weather resistantThe AT-130 is housed in a durable, completely weather-resistant acrylic case with rubber gaskets. This allows it to be conveniently installed near the antenna element base.For Icom HF marine transceiversIcom's sophisticated AT-130 easily matches Icom HF marine transceivers. The AT-130 easily interconnects with an Icom HF marine transceiver. AT-130 installation is simple. No adjustments are necessary. Just connect the control cable and antenna wire and go!Quick tune-upImproved tuning performance...the tune-up time is less than 3 seconds in any frequency on an HF marine band. In addition, the AT-130 has 8 convenient memories to store tuning information. Retuning for a memorized frequency takes about 1.5 seconds. This allows you quick trouble-free frequency changes.Low power tune-upThe AT-130 emits very little output power (just 300 mW) during the tuning process. This reduces the possibility of causing interference to other stations using the frequency.Specifications
• Dimensions: 230(W) x 340(H) x 80(D) mm; 9.1(W) x 13.4(H) x 3.1(D) in (projections not included)
• Weight: 2.7 kg; 6.0 lb
• Usable Temperature Range: -30C • +60C
• Rated Voltage: 13.6 V DC +/-15% (negative ground) (supplied from an Icom HF marine transceiver)
• Current Drain (at 13.6 V DC): 2 A
• Frequency Coverage: 1.6•30 MHz (with the antenna length 7 m (23 ft) or longer)
• Input Impedance: 50 ohms (unbalanced)
• Max. Input Power: 150 W (PEP)
• Input Power During Tuning: 10 W
• Auto Tuning Time: 1.5 sec. (returning for a memorized frequency), typically 2•3 sec. (when operating band has been changed)
• Auto Tuning Accuracy: VSWR 2.0:1
• Insertion Loss: 0.5 dB (with a 50 ohms load, after tuning)
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet