Dorcy Metal Gear LED Flashlight 3AAA 45 Lumen
The 45 Lumen 3AAA LED Metal Gear flashlight features an intense beam of white light that projects a beam more than 100 feet. The flashlight is constructed of aluminum and has a tail cap push button switch, allowing for ease of use and safe storage. Containing rubber O-rings allows this flashlight to be sealed against moisture. The 45 Lumen 3AAA LED Aluminum flashlight features a compact feel and a rigid barrel design for comfort and stability. The 45 Lumen 3AAA LED Metal Gear flashlight comes complete with 3 AAA cell batteries and a durable nylon holster. Product Specifications
• Lumens: 45
• Run Time: 25 Hours
• Beam Distance: 100 Feet
• Bulb Type: LED
• Batteries: 3 AAA Included
• Product Material: Aluminum
• Product Dimensions: 5.31" L X 1.12" W
• Dimensions Head: 1.25"
• Product Weight: .27
• Switch: Tail Cap button switch
• Additional Features: Holster
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Dorcy International, located in Columbus, Ohio, Rickenbacker foreign trade zone. Dorcy is the leading manufacturer and distributor of flashlights and lanterns in the U. S. Dorcy is the fastest growing of the flashlight companies and includes Sears, Kmart, Wal-Mart, and most major retail chains as customers. Dorcy has been in the flashlight business for 35 years and is privately owned.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet