Minn Kota RT80/EM Engine Mount - Saltwater - Trolling Motor - 24V-80lb
Engine Mount Saltwater MotorNew! Engine Mount - SaltwaterIf fish had eyebrows, they'd be raisedMotor HighlightsComposite Bracket
• Will not interfere with boat or motor performance. Mounts on cavitation plate of your outboard or I/O lower unit. No stowing or deploying required. Motor is completely out of sight and will keep decks clear and recreational boats from looking like a fishing boat. Once on plane, the EM rides completely out of the water. Will not interfere with the normal performance of your outboard or I/O motor.Remote Speed Control
• Control the speed of your EM motor with a corded remote that can be mounted or handheld. Offers infinitely variable speed control in forward and reverse. Features neutral (off) detent position. The motor can be steered using the boat steering wheel or outboard tiller.Sealed Electronics
• EM electronics are housed in a fully waterproof control module mounted below the deck of the boat. All electronics are sealed in marine-grade polyurethane to provide corrosion-proof protection. The extruded aluminum housing features specially designed fins that dissipate heat to keep things cool under high rpm use.Even the fish are shaking their head in amazement. Our new Engine Mount motor delivers precise boat positioning, infinite speed control and whisper-quiet operation. Mounts on the cavitation plate of your outboard and will not affect boat performance. From hovering over bait balls to tailing a school of feeding Jacks, sneak up and surprise the heck out of them with the new EM.Features:Maximizer
• Up to five times longer run time on a single charge.Controls the draw of power at infinitely variable speeds. Eliminates wasted energy and conserves battery power for more time on the water.Weedless Wedge 2 Prop
• The latest generation of this legendary Roland Martin design features swept-back and flared blades to "wedge" weeds away. Pass through the thick stuff at any speed without battery-draining "chopping and hacking." A Minn Kota® exclusiveEngine Mount Guide
• Captivation plate to waterline 13" (minimum). Optional operating mode is with engine trimmed all the way down.Advanced Corrosion Protection
• Riptide® features premium-grade marine alloys, including aluminum upper arms that are virtually impervious to oxidative corrosion (rust). Metals undergo a rigid multi-step cleaning process before being anodized or coated with a special zinc dichromate armor plating. All components are then finished with a 5-mil TGIC polyester, powder coat paint.Engine Mount Selection Chart
• 14'-18' MK55EM 12V
• 16'-20' RT80EM 24V
• 19'-22' RT101EM 36V
• 22'-25' RT160EM 24V
• 22'-27' RT202EM 36VWarranty
• 2-Year Warranty Engine Mount motors feature Minn Kotas two-year warranty.
• Autopilot: No
• Battery Meter: No
• Boat Length - Max (Feet): 20'
• Control Type: Console
• Maximizer: No
• Mounting Bracket: Single-Composite
• Mounting Style: Engine
• Salt Water/Fresh Water: Salt
• Speeds (Fwd/Rev): Variable
• Thrust (Pounds): 80
• Universal Sonar: No
• Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 24v
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet