Magma ChefsMate Connoisseur Series Gas Grill
"ChefsMate" Gas Grill Grilling Area:162 sq. in. (1045 sq. cm) 9" x 18" (23 x 46 cm)Meticulous attention to even the smallest details creates the finest value grill available. Wind tested for perfect even heat distribution, this grill offers the cooking performance usually only found in large back yard grills costing much more. Easily transported, the Fold-Away legs are out of the way on-board, but readily available for that quick picnic on shore. The Snap-out radiant plate provides easy access for clean up yet allows the flame kissed flavor that makes for really memorable meals on onboard or ashore. Designed for beauty and performance, you'll find that the ChefsMate is constructed flawlessly for years on dependable use. Uses standard disposable 1-lb. propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems.
• Do not use legs on boat!
• Optional mounting hardware is available for mounting for on-board use.
• All replacement parts are in stock and will be readily available.
• Outside of North America, contact Magma for model numbers and compatible fuel applications.
• Serving shelf and fuel canisters are sold separately.
• Fold-Away legs. Perfect for that quick picnic on shore.
• Inner Safety Shell. Funnels grease into front access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration.
• 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel. For lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
• Convenient Snap-out radiant plate. Allows quick, easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution.
• Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid. Won't slam shut and secures all inner components for transport.
• Full-length handle. Gives access from either side and makes mounting and transport easy.
• Front access, lock-in-place grease tray.
• Swiveling valve/ regulator. Allows quick and safe gas bottle exchange.
• Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories. To customize your grill to your boat.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet